Hello everyone hope everyone is safe during the pandemic. As most of us are home and on our phones and laptop this is the best time to grow your Instagram as the Instagram screen time has increased a lot.
We have Instagram clients and based on their growth and strategies I am going to give you guys some idea on how to grow your IG during Covid-19
I am going to give you some tips on growing your account during Covid-19.
- Post your Food Recipe/Pics – Food pictures and recipes are doing great at the moment as everyone is being creative and posting their own recipes and it is helping to get a lot of engagement on the account. Bonus Tip – Use food hashtags in your posts and stories which have less no of posts so your content ranks.
- Start going live – If you are someone who doesn’t go live then this is the perfect time to go live as many people are on their IG homepage and chances of getting more live viewers to increase.
- Hosting classes online – Lots of people are hosting different types of classes online and making the most of the situation instead of stopping their business. If you have something valuable then start taking classes and monetize your sessions.
- Participate in group videos – People have been making videos with their friends and making a collage of videos and then that video is being posted on all the people from the video. This technique is doing really well currently as your profile can get great reach because of all the people from the video-sharing it
- Post your Fitness Routine – Being fit in such a time is much needed and working out at home with creative ideas is one of the things which is working on Instagram. People from the fitness niche should take this opportunity and grow their accounts.
- Share informational videos – This is a great time to share some viral content and get more visitors and watch time on your IG profile.
Thanks for reading I’ll come back again with more tips! Till then have fun and be safe!
Peace Out VB